Monday, December 19, 2005

the worst artist: a biography

he tried to make some money, but he couldn't, so he lived at home with his supportive parents who were quite well off. he spent years trying to craft his perspective and niche in aesthetics, only to decide later that it had to find him, causing him to wait more than try. "my art captures the flaws and mediocrity of the human condition," he said to a local reporter, who jotted it down on a notepad which was soon thrown out and never printed. when he unveiled what he proclaimed to be his masterpiece, a few people nodded, but they didn't know anything about art. he shot himself in the head and survived. he didn't mean for that last part to happen.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Yeah I woke up in Icu after that, myself, last march, but was glad of it.

I'm sure you mean this as art.
I guess all of life can be art in some ways though.

I like your blog

hulia said...

cj... you can't move.

that_robot said...

i too like your blog.

let's shake our fists at this world from atop a hill. we can do it while cutting class, we can shoplift from a gas station and spray paint obscenities on the city water tower.

"goat sex"
and
"fuck you"