Friday, August 19, 2005

a walk

i went for a walk to get something to eat, thinking of nothing inparticular. after eating i went to a record store and browsed through the albums. there, i repeatedly stumbled upon records that made me think of a girl, a past lover. so i left the store and went for a walk. i passed a couple, walking hand in hand on this sunny afternoon. the girl carried an umbrella to hide herself from the sun and the boy kissed her as they walked under her umbrella. seeing this reminded me of a moment shared with a past lover. my walk took me to a park where i sat on a bench to read a book about cute and awkward moments, which forced me to think of a past lover, if only to imagine and relate. but now, thinking about it, and writing down all these now past moments and memories of love, i realize; like each moment, love's just a passing thing.

No comments: