Sunday, October 23, 2005

advertising

i decided this anonymous guy has a good idea here. networking is important these days, even if it is on a mass impersonal level. i am going to start networking the same way to produce a massive income. this will be great! my new message which i will sporatically post anonymously on every blog in existence is this:

"you are deep and interesting, please send me your money, love every few days."

then when people see how clever i am and that my message relates to them, they will be motivated to send money to me. i don't see why people haven't thought of this before. wait yes i do, it is because i am so smart. i am going to get so much money like this.

1 comment:

hulia said...

like you'll take money. it took 10 minutes for you to borrow my bus pass. but maybe if it's from suckers you don't know.... then that may be a different story.